Our Services

Shaw Family Law is a Recognized Leader in Divorce and Family Law

Stay In The Know

  • What if my situation has changed?
    After your divorce has been finalized, the law allows for modifications based changes in circumstance, such as the loss of a job, a major move out of or within the state, or to account for a second of subsequent marriage. To modify your agreements, it is important that you seek the advice of a skill Birmingham family lawyer to help you in or out of court.
  • What should I do if my ex is not following the terms of our divorce?

    When your ex-spouse fails to pay child support, fail to appear in court, or fail to follow the terms of your divorce agreement, they can be held in contempt. In these cases, the offending party may faces jail time, penalties, and may even have their rights to child visitation revoked.

  • My spouse and I own multiple properties. How can I make sure our property is divided fairly?
    In cases where spouses have a high net worth, settling property can be complex. Dividing assets, houses, vacation or rental properties, and high-value personal property is usually one of the biggest stumbling blocks that most divorces encounter. Retaining a dedicated Birmingham divorce attorney can help represent your best interests in court or against your spouse’s lawyers.

In Crisis? Contact Us Today

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.
  • By submitting, you agree to be contacted about your request & other information using automated technology. Message frequency varies. Msg & data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel. Acceptable Use Policy